Hi! =) Not much been going on since last time I wrote but anyway last week went well as normal.

Although my mate came over on Saturday after I went to his house on Friday for a sleep-over after ma youth group - ;D - But when he came over I was clearing the table (sort of) and we were playing pillow fights in ma mum's livin' room and the last pillow was thrown by my mate but he missed me and the pillow flew across the room hit the mantel piece and - SMASH!!!!! - it knocked my mum's oil burner that she bought her great granddad just before he died :( She was VERY annoyed but I didn't really want to grass ma mate up at that point so ma mum took it all out on me - lol - I said I was really sorry but she wasn't havin' any of it =(
But Friday which was the day before :) was cool, I was in a very huggy mood - lol - A new girl came she was in the same year as me ( yr 8 ) and she was a friend of one of my friends :)
She is an amazing singer though, I mean it's just really good - lol!!!
And Sunday was OK. apart from the fact that at Hydro.G I got shut in the back room which A: It doesn't smell nice and B: It doesn't have a door handle on the inside =s
So basically, I was stuck in there for bout 5 mins until ma mate John came and let me out - lol!!

I think that's it for me this week :) hope you have a good week and plz leave some comments =D
THANKS, SEEYA !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers